I had a mommy makeover including tummy tuck, lipo, breast augmentation - Best Plastic Surgeon Ever - Newport Beach, CA

My surgery was in January 2012 and from first...

My surgery was in January 2012 and from first visit through all my follow-up visits the level of caring and concern for my well-being has been consistently excellent. I had a mommy makeover including tummy tuck, lipo, breast augmentation and a unilateral crescent lift.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Was referred by a friend. Best decision I ever made for myself. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Lee and his staff. Not only is he a skilled surgeon who delivers results, his kind and patient bedside manner is reassuring and puts you at ease from first visit. I ask lots of questions and he never makes me feel like I am bothering him with even a trivial inquiry. His team in the office are terrific as well, very friendly and professional staff. About a week after surgery I got a cold (with a cough!) and Dr. Lee and his team did their best to keep me comfortable and reassure me that my ultimate results would not be impacted, and of course they were right. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to others seeking a plastic surgeon in the Newport Beach area. I have been very impressed with his approach to his craft and his approachable manner as a surgeon- a rare combination from what I can tell based on all the research I did before selecting him. Dr. Lee is a very talented surgeon with careful attention to detail and a relaxed approach that speaks well for his results.