Such an Amazing Experience and Outcome! - Newport Beach, CA

As I began to notice the aging process of my face,...

As I began to notice the aging process of my face, my awareness always seemed to target my neck and jaw area. My profile had less definition and I could feel the excess skin. For many years I had contemplated a surgical intervention, however, it wasn't until last year that I made the decision to have a consult. I had known of Dr. Horowitz's work professionally for years and felt confident in his skill and judgment. At my consultation appointment I knew I had made the right choice and booked my lite lift and blue peel. I am now 7-months post procedure and can only say WOW! I have enjoyed walking with my adult sons and grandchildren only to have people's jaws drop when they hear I am the mom and grandmother! It's so fun!! I'm experiencing a new level of confidence I never expected. A million thanks to Dr. Horowitz for an amazing result!!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz has been wonderful throughout my entire experience. In addition to his skilled accomplishments, he has been supportive in addressing all of my questions/concerns and offered reassurance for any additional care needed as I progressed thru the healing phase. He has a wonderful and approachable bedside manner and has never made me feel rushed during a visit. He has a real gift! I also have to give exemplary kudos to all the office staff as well for their tremendous professionalism and knowledgable care. It's always a team effort. They are the best!

Hooray for your success story! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery?
That's a great question...I think it was the swelling. Although not horrible, I recall thinking I looked puffy. It's important to be patient and let the healing process occur. Looking in the mirror expecting instant results is unrealistic. There was very little pain so that wasn't an issue.