60 Year Old Woman Who Wants to Look As Young As I Feel - Newport Beach, CA

I never thought I would be the type of person to...

I never thought I would be the type of person to get a facelift. I always considered myself attractive but did not dwell on my appearance. I raised three kids and recently became a grandmother. One day last year I was at the hair salon and looked at myself in the mirror -- I hardly recognized the woman looking back at me. My jowls and neck looked like they belonged on my grandmother.

I began researching plastic surgery on the internet. I decided I needed a face and neck lift. I really didn't know which surgeon to go to and was embarrassed to ask. Fortunately one of my friends had seen Dr. Daines for surgery on her eyelids and told me about him. She said he makes you feel at home and spends time discussing your options. She raved about her experience with Dr. Daines and his staff - I didn't need any more convincing.

I called Dr. Daines' office and schedule a consultation. My girlfriend was right -- he was so personable and knowledgable. He showed me pictures of women like me who he'd operated on who didn't want to look "plastic" or "pulled." They looked exactly the way I wanted to look. I was so impressed that I made a deposit and scheduled surgery on the spot. When I went home, my husband had a lot of questions for me that I couldn't answer, so Dr. Daines made time to see me back with my husband to review the plan and go over the details of surgery and after care.

Surgery was what I expected. I was swollen for a week or so and don't remember ever seeing a bruise. He did a face and neck lift along with an upper eyelid lift and fat transfer to my cheeks. I am now 3 months out from surgery and am so pleased with my decision to have surgery with Dr. Daines. I honestly don't think I could have trusted anyone else to guide me through this process. His staff was wonderful and helped me every step of the way.
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daines is delightful. I immediately felt at ease with him and could tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. His skill is clearly top notch, but he is fare more approachable than you would expect from someone with his qualifications.

Thank you so much! Based on your recommendation, I have made an appt. for a consultation with Dr. Daines for next week!
You look great!
Happy For you!!!! Congrats
I'm glad you're pleased with your results! What was your recovery like?
Good for you. Doing the Happy Dance for you!
Hi KayC1. Your story sounds like mine! I'm 4 weeks post today. I still have swelling but it's getting better everyday. Thanks for sharing your review! I'm so happy you are pleased with your experience.