My Experience with Dr. Todd Miller and His Wonderful Staff - Newport Beach, CA

I had my consoltation appointment on Thursday Feb....

I had my consoltation appointment on Thursday Feb. 13, the office is very inviting and the girls behind the counter Lori and Cassey were so welcoming and caring. Dr. Miller was right on schedule, no waiting! He spent a lot of time with me going over the proceedure in detail and answered all my concerns and questions. I explained I wanted to do the surgery quick before I went back to work, he looked at his schedule and booked me 2 days later! I arrived on Saturday morning for surgery checked in at the front desk and within minutes Dr. Miller arrived in the office on time. He took a few before pictures, Dr. Miller took more time with me expaining again what he was going to do and then he and Cassey calmed my nerves and off we went. I was awake durring the proceedure and both Dr. Miller and Cassey talk to me the whole time and made me feel so confortable, They made sure I was not feeling any pain or disconfort. After everything was complete Cassey took great care of me with water and peanuts and Dr. Miller made sure he sent me home with frozen balloons for the swelling. The follow day, Sunday morning Dr. Miller followed up with a phone call to make sure I was doing okay. On Monday Lori called me to come in to see Dr. Miller so he can check the stitches and swelling. I came into the office again and Dr. Miller and Lori were there waiting for me right on time. I am scheduled to get my stitches out on Thursday. Dr Miller is traveling that day but is committed to meeting me in the office to take care of me so I don't have to go another day with the stitches. I can't go on enough about the customer service and the care this office has for their patients. As a patient that is so important to me. I will recommend everyone I know to this office! And I will be back!
Thank you everyone for the best experience!
Carolyn Harer
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long did it take to see final results? Thank you!
Does Dr. Miller work on Adults or is he a pediatric Doctor?
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I've never heard of someone being fed peanuts in a doctor's office before. I'm glad you're pleased with your outcome. How long would you say it was after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
Did you ever mention what surgery you had? Upper/lower/canthoplexy, transconjunctival, external skin pinch, fat removal or fat repositioning?