Lower Bleph/Brow Lift - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Elam, and his staff are WONDERFUL; I was a...

Dr. Elam, and his staff are WONDERFUL; I was a little intimidated when I first came in because the office was so posh and the staff so gorgeous. However, they couldn't have been nicer. Dr. is an angel and Jody especially rocks!

I got a lower bleph for some eye bags as well as a brow lift. Now the brow lift part was a bit unsettling because of the clips and hardware all over my forehead. It was just weird, and a little uncomfortable (especially since I had never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before). However, Dr. Elam checked up on me every step of the way, and aside from a little initial sensitivity to the anesthesia, I had no complications.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is the 1st picture before and the 2nd picture after surgery? Your before surgery didn't look bad at all. I just saw a life on your eyelids in the second picture. However, I do not see a change in your brows. Looks the same with the before picture. Either picture you look great.
Hi guys, if you click on the pics you better a better idea of the before and after. I am very happy with the lower bleph, but I do not see a lot of difference in my brow - I guess I expected to see some change in my brow/upper lids since the procedure was so extensive (at least it was for me!); the gal at the surgeon's office said that the brow lift is a procedure that will behoove me in the future. I would go back to Dr. Elam if I get anything else done.

How is everything going now?  Any updates?

How are you making out since your brow lift? Im so curious, there are not many reviews of brow lifts and I will be going thru this in October. Thank you for sharing, it means so much to those that haven't crossed over yet :)