Eyebrow/forehead Lift That Lasted for a Short Time - Newport Beach, CA

I had eyebrow(also called forehead lift). Right...

I had eyebrow(also called forehead lift). Right now my brows are back to how they were before surgery in late 2009. I am so disappointed and going back to him for answers only getting the answer of "gravity did it". I consulted several facial plastic surgeons in Los Angeles, Miami, and New York and they all told me if it was done right it should lasted from 7 to over 10 years due my age at the time of the surgery. This is why facial plastic surgeons charge the way they do cuz they spent numerous years being trained by a pro. Many spent 7 or more years as rockie surgeons before making the big bulks. I think they are right. I noticed too many doctors do comestic/plastic surgeries and there is really no regulation on how much training they need. I was lured there by the discount compare to board certified plastic surgeons. I didn't think about quality vs. price. This is a mistake I must swallow.

I am not surprise your result is horrible. I hope you get that fix by a certified plastic surgeon that had done work for eyebrows/forehead area for years (20+). You will need a real experience one to fix this botched job.

I'm so sorry to hear your results didn't last, but thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize what you're describing.

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon