Awful... Droopy Eyes and Puffy Bags when I Paid to Have Them Removed - Newport Beach, CA

Surgeon will redo his surgery if he makes a...

Surgeon will redo his surgery if he makes a mistake but you will be charged full price again... I have a skin tag and my bags under my eyes came back.

I got the eyelid surgery as well as my bags removed. A year later I developed a skin tag at the corner left part of my eye. The skin tag makes my eye look droopy and uneven. Also the bags under my eyes came back. I started seeing another surgeon for lipo and Botox and asked him to look at my eyes. He had informed that the previous surgeon didn't take enough skin off my eyelid thus the skin tag. He also informed me that the previous surgeon did not properly stitch up the area beneath my eyes thus the bags came back.

I called dr. Weiss and told him what the anonymous surgeon had told me and that I needed my eyelid and bags redone. He told me the surgery was done properly and that all I needed was a steroid cream to get rid of the skin tag. He said he could redo my bags but I would have to pay full price. I was outraged. I never went back to him and I never will.

Thank you Megan for your comment....trust me I wanted to list the dr's name and I did...doesn't it show?

Yes, the doctor you got the procedure from is listed, but what I was referring to was the second opinion you received. You referred to them as "the anonymous surgeon" and it would be nice to know who you received the second opinion from.

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were after, I can imagine that is pretty disappointing. Out of curiosity, why do you prefer to keep the other surgeon's name a mystery?

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

If Dr. Weiss screws up your surgery it's not his fault and you will be charged full price To have him fix it. Thus you will have to pay full price twice! Now i have to save up money to have another qualified surgeon redo his work...