Deviated Septum/rhinoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

I'm in my mid'30's and decided to meet with Dr....

I'm in my mid'30's and decided to meet with Dr. Sadati for a Deviated Septum/rhinoplasty. I've previously had a septoplasty with another surgeon to help me with my breathing but the results were not what I expected. So I met with Dr. Sadati to discuss my options. Aside from helping my with breathing better, I wanted to correct my deviated septum I got after a childhood injury. Those were my main concerns and I did not want to change what I looked like or to change the shape of my nose dramatically either.
I went ahead with the surgery.

The recovery was OK. I had some minor bruising on my uppers eyelids but they disappeared after a few days. The splint was removed after a week. I was not sure what I was going to see after the splint was removed. I am relatively pleased with the results. I can definitely breath much better - major plus. The side profile, although not my biggest issue initially, looks nice. I do still have some numbness at the tip of my nose and my nose is not entirely straight (still slightly hooks to the right). I understand the nose is not fully healed (surgery done end of November). I do hope that will not be an issue as my nose fully heals.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati's is quite pleasant and very thorough with his examinations and was able to answer most of my questions. His staff at his practice are also very nice.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love to see our photos. They're so helpful for others in the community considering rhinoplasty.

I hope the residual swelling and numbness subsides soon.