Awesome Cheeks for a Woman 51 - Newport Beach, CA

I wanted Dermapen like Kim Kardashian had because...

I wanted Dermapen like Kim Kardashian had because her skin is unbelievable. If you can’t go to Kim’s doctor, you can go to Dr. von Maur for the same results. Dermapen has like a dozen little pins in it that breaks up your skin. It’s kind of like irrigating your graft, but you’re irrigating your skin. I just have it on my cheeks but it’s awesome. It’s just awesome, awesome, especially for woman my age.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Outside of him being absolutely gorgeous, Dr. von Maur is highly professional and he’s definitely got a strong, secure doctor mentality. It’s one of his strengths that he’s warm and easy to talk to. He keeps a smile on his face all the time and makes you feel like he definitely knows what’s he’s doing. Besides this, he always takes the time to talk to me and he doesn’t walk out of the room before I’m done talking. He’s excellent and I rate him 6 out of 5 stars as he goes above and beyond what you expect.