Dental Bonding, Dental Crown, Teeth Whitening, Tooth Repair - Newport Beach, CA

My teeth have required a lot of dental work due to...

My teeth have required a lot of dental work due to my overbite and other genetic issues. Over the years, I have been to about 15-20 different dentists. I have now been a patient of my Dr. for 14 years and have never had a dentist like her. She takes a lot of time to clearly explain issues, procudures and any options. She has never rushed me into making any decisions and she is extremely conscientious and detailed in her work. She is only satisfied with the very best and thinks in the best interest of the patient.

She always recommended the most conservative approach for me. For example, I had considered having the orthognathic surgery where your jaw is realigned and repositioned so as to correct an overbite. Because my overbite was not causing serious problems, she steered me away from having such a drastic and expensive procedure. In addition, I wanted to have the top row of my teeth veneered, as I had been unhappy with the short tooth structure. She recommended starting with just a couple of teeth to see the results, rather than doing the entire top row.

Newport Beach Cosmetic Dentist

Hi Sharon -
No problem:
1) In terms of pain and downtime, I would not say this is applicable for dental bonding. So, no, I did not have any pain or downtime. Obviously, for dental crown work, where a dentist needs to shave down the tooth, the dentist must numb the area so nothing is felt in the tooth.
2) Yes, I would absolutely do it again.
3) There actually isn't anything I wish I knew beforehand.

Hope this helps!

Definitely. Thanks for your reply! I've moved your review to our dental community. Please stick around and feel free to help others who are thinking about getting cosmetic dental work.

Hi smozes,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the dentistry page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,