Worth a Try - Newport Beach, CA

So after reading and debating, I finally got this...

So after reading and debating, I finally got this done yesterday. I am 5'4'' and weigh 128, in good shape just a little pooch on my stomach I cant get rid of with diet and exercise. Non-invasive is worth a shot, I purchased a groupon, great deal I couldnt pass up with a plastic surgeon in newport, so I felt most comfortable he knows what he is doing lol. I got 2 areas done. I did my lower abdomen with the medium applicater on each side, doubling up in the middle.

Day 1- I would say my expecations with what to expect was dead on with what most people generally experienced. They put a sheet with cold gel to protect and numb your skin than put the applicater over the area which immediately sucks your skin into it. It was mildy uncomfortable just because its a feeling ive never experienced before and then you go numb after about 5 to 10 minutes. For the next hour I just relaxed and surfed on my ipad, the second hour I forgot at times I had a machine sucking on my stomach lol. After each hour the applicater is removed they massage the skin for a couple mintues to stimulate blood flow and to help kill surronding fat cells. No down time so far! I did this in the morning then went home took a nap then went to my job at night and even wore a corset for 8 hours which didnt bother me at all. The area is numb when you touch it still this morning but no pain what so ever.

Hi Tiff,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything has gone well so far for you. It's early days but hopefully you'll start seeing results coming thorugh soon, once any swelling, etc. goes down.

Please do keep us updated on your progress.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and friendly staff, very comfortable and warm experience