Something that really works. Amazing! - Newport Beach, CA

I am 5'5' 118lbs and have always had a belly that...

I am 5'5' 118lbs and have always had a belly that I hate. Even in college when i was at my lowest weight of 108 I still never had any kind of abs. Now that I'm over 40 it has only gotten worse even with yoga, pilates P90x and everything else.

After reading so many reviews with actual results I had 3 different consultations and had the procedure done in 4 areas. 2 on my lower abs and 2 on my flanks or waist. The procedure itself didn't really bother me. As everyone else says there is little to no pain. I actually worked and even did conference calls during those 4+ hours in the doctors office.

My biggest side effect was swelling. It started right away and by the next day I think I looked about 5 months pregnant. I could not button pants or wear fitted dresses so had to wear sweats with big shirts. The area was sore but mostly only noticeably so when bending forward - Ouch - or when in the car hittiing bumps. I was able to resume all normal activities except exercise. I suppose if all I did was bench press I could have exercised but I can't really think of much more you would be able to do.

It has been 10 days and the swelling is about 90% gone although when I touch the area it is still numb and feels kinda hot. I used a vibrating massager on the area 3 times a day the first week and I think that helped. I was really afraid I would get those crazy cramps and burning sensations on days 5-9 but that never happened.

So now I'm just waiting for the results. I will update this along with pics over the next few months.

I'm Addicted - Love it

At week 4 I started seeing changes and by week 6 it was dramatic. Especially in the areas right above my hip bones. I can now barely pinch an inch where before i could get a handful. So at week 6 I had my inner thighs done. Then at week 8 I had more done on my middle! I had my "love handles", my upper and lower abdomen done with the applicator horizontal.

I'm obviously becoming a CoolSculpting Junkie!

So as of today it has been:
Treatment 1 - 4 applicators around lower belly: 13 weeks
Treatment 2 - 1 applicator on each inner thigh: 8 weeks
Treatment 3 - 1 applicator on each love handle, one lower and one upper belly: 4 weeks

The weirdest thing is that during the time since I started I have gained 5 lbs and i'm only 5'5". I'm heavier than I have ever been and no idea why. My clothes fit very different because they are no longer tight in the waist but are too tight in the butt! I'm going to get very strict with calories and see how things change.

Before and After Pics...

After all this time I have had 7 treatments done. Yes I am somewhat addicted because it actually works! If only I could squeeze more body parts in those cool fit devices :).
Also I have gained 6 pounds from the before to after pics - and somehow I still have the flat stomach to wear dresses I never felt comfortable in before. The new 6lbs has gone elsewhere to my butt and I'm okay with that because I didn't have much of one prior.

Adding the Before Photos

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

You looked great before, and fabulous now, thanks for the info on swelling. I'm at day 7 and still can't fit back in pants. I will try the massage.
I went through that. I wore a lot of shapeless dresses, but it was summer. I found that when I did it in the winter the tights were very painful, I had to wear thigh highs.

Thanks for sharing, keep us posted on your healing!