Very Easy and Pain Free - Newport Beach, CA

I had a baby less than a year ago and was left...

I had a baby less than a year ago and was left with a hard to loose tummy bulge. I saw results in about 2 weeks and there was not much discomfort during or after the procedure as I anticipated. I can't wait to do the procedure again!

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Definetly worth the money! Dr. Liu and her staff are very friendly and professional. They made sure my questions were answered and that I was comfortable during the procedure. Thank you!

I had my tummy done 4 days ago. The only uncomfortable part during the procedure was the initial suction. I was in no pain and other than having to sit still for so long, it was fine. I had no pain when the area was massaged. It felt like after having children and your tummy is massaged. It's been 4 days and so far I'm fine. I was back at work the next day (professional office attire) and the only thing I feel is numb and tingly to the touch. I did wear a compression garment for 2 days because I was scared after reading some of these reviews. I am 55, 5'2" and weight 135. Everyone else I know that had it was so much younger than me so I got worried that it would be harder on me but it wasn't.
I am now on day 8 and yesterday the stinging feeling increased. It is better standing or walking and I've found that putting an icepack on for a few minutes really helps. It is not unbearable, but mostly annoying, especially since I am at work.

I think this person must be a plant - for one, the procedure IS painful, everyone has experienced some discomfort from it. Also, you can't see results for 2-4 months, that is how long it takes for your lymphatic system to discharge of the dead fat cells.

If you want to know how it really feels to have Zeltiq/Coolsculpting done you might want to do some more reading. I captured the whole painful experience in my blog.

Rachael,

We appreciate your input on RealSelf. However, please respect everyone's right to post their own experiences without being called a plant. Reviews go through a publishing process to ensure as much spam as possible is not published. Every persons experience is different with regards to pain and healing and although Jordyn's experience may be different to yours, that does not make it false.

If you'd like to discuss anything please PM me.

Thanks,

Kirsty - RealSelf Community Manager

Hi Jordyn, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Are you finished healing and had your final results yet? Are they what you expected?