Cool Sculpt Noticeable Results - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Agha and Danielle were very helpful in the...

I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of results, but I began noticing them as little as 2 weeks...by 3 months results were significant. I was so pleased I went back for 1 other session...very pleasant experience.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha and Danielle were very helpful in the entire process. Since it was my first experience with Cool Sculpting, Danielle made sure that she explained everything to me very thoroughly and that my comfort level was met. I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of results, but I began noticing them as little as 2 weeks...by 3 months results were significan

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the CoolSculpting community.