Consultation for Liposuction - Newport Beach, CA

Dr.Sanjay was my doctor for my breast augmentation...

Dr.Sanjay was my doctor for my breast augmentation procedure and after the terrifically amazing job he did on my breasts I've decided he's the one and only doctor ill ever go to for any plastic surgery procedure. So as I came in for my 9 month follow up for my breast implants I also came in for a consultation for liposuction. I wanted to know if first of all I was the right candidate for it and if it was possible Dr.Sanjay assured me that I could get liposuction done on my love handles or coolsculpting he explained both methods to me thoroughly and explained the difference between the two as far as anesthesia the pros and cons and the effectiveness of each procedure. I love how comfortable you feel when he talks to you about the procedure and how he really helps you understand what it would be like and how it can be done, and he is extremely friendly. I am very much considering getting the liposuction procedure done with Dr.Sanjay. Only doctor I would ever recommend for plastic surgery. His hands are golden.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Have you set a date for your Lipo yet, or are you still considering?

Orange County Plastic Surgeon