Just Had Procedure Only Time Will Tell - Newport Beach, CA

This is day 2 after the procedure I went to...

This is day 2 after the procedure I went to Pacific Cosmetic Medical Center. I arrived an hour before my procedure and the numbing cream was applied liberally once removed they began the laser I was told it would be minimally painful it was excruciating and I could smell my flesh burning. I started crying and convulsing I had to ask her to stop for breaks and eventually I was unable to continue I asked for an injection for pain and told them it was too painful I could not stop shaking and crying from the pain. It felt like burning needles were being injected into my face and stuck there for ten to twelve seconds then removed. I felt everything. Halfway through the doctor gave me injections inside my mouth to help with pain that caused my face to swell up and helped numb me out it was still VERY painful. More painful than the Levulan with blue light that I did before. He said I was the first patient ever to need injections or to complain of pain. The doctor did not do the procedure a young woman did I'm not sure of her qualifications. I'm assuming she was a nurse. The pain lessened over the course of the day and has gotten less and less since the procedure not my experience with the Levulan with blue light treatment that I got before. It's not very red or very patchy or swollen and he told me to expect about a 30% improvement so I'm assuming this was a superficial laser procedure which is why I'm confused as to why it was so excuciatingly unbearably painful. (I do have EXTREMELY sensitive skin) I turn bright red if I touch my face I get a beard rash if I kiss a man with stubble and it hurts my face. So yes I have extremely sensitive skin.
Dr. Faraz Valaie

Off of $2,250 discount cost $189.00. I bought the procedure on Groupon something I have become a little weary of after a botched tattoo experience. However the doctor is licensed and he was very honest with me about the procedure he let me extend the groupon time because I'm a college athlete and I couldn't do it during on season. He offered to give me a full refund if I wanted to do another procedure because he recommended a different form of laser but I opted for this one because I'm a starving student and it's in my price range and any improvement is worth it to me. I figure if I can improve my skin little by little great. He is a very kind compassionate man and I can see that his true passion is helping people with disfigurement (burn victims, children with cleft lips etc).