Dr. Sadati and His Team Are the Best! - Newport Beach, CA

I was experiencing brown spots, unde-reye circles,...

I was experiencing brown spots, unde-reye circles, some sagging and looseness of my newly 50 year old face. Dr. Sadati performed a light CO2 laser procedure for me and my results have been great! My brown spots are reduced, my overall texture and tone is softer/smoother/more even, my upper liplines are practically gone too! After a few summers of too much sun,my skin was getting "leatherlike" but it quickly restored my former 'glow' and I'm so glad I had the laser!
Dr. Sadati is so kind, gentle and wise! He explained the procedure perfectly and did not "over promise" anything. I was so impressed with his strong work ethic, his tireless attention to detail and his impeccable moral code! I was in and out in less than 3 hours and my recovery time was less than a week. His team is thoughtful, caring, informative and efficient! You can't go wrong with ANY procedure with Dr. Sadati! In fact, 5 of my friends are now patients of his! :)

Thanks for sharing!  So did you have one procedure or a series?

Hi Jill! I just had one

Wow, sounds like you experienced great results.  Again, thanks for sharing in RealSelf.  Keep us posted on any new findings!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon