43 Years Old Male and Neck Seriously Needed Volume Reduction - Newport Beach, CA

Every photograph I looked at I could see this...

Every photograph I looked at I could see this unsightly mass of fat on my chin. I was disgusted and usually deleted my photographs by this. I am relatively fit but my neck was just going the opposite direction of my weight loss goals. Dr Miller had perfect technique and vision. My chin looks much thinner now. Everyone now tells me that I look like I lost about 20 pounds.

?I had the surgery because I could not stand to see my double/triple chin.

I had the surgery because I could not stand to see my double/triple chin. I adhered to the doctors orders for diet, lifestyle, exercise and medications. I drank a milkshake each morning filled with healing powders. My recovery was extremely rapid. It was not that painful and I took a vicoden each morning to keep it in check. My first day was my only downtime. On day two I was up and around eating lightly and doing housework and schoolwork. My doctor has the before and after photos but I am encouraged by many who noticed that I look thinner. I am encouraged by this and my confidence has risen to a new level of happiness.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional with great vision to see what a client desires. He removed a lot of fat from my chin and my neck now has much more definition. When I look at pictures I can see my jawline again. I think, hello 30, where have you been? I am extremely happy with my procedure. Everyone thinks I lost 20 pounds. Im not fat but my neck was lying to people before. Extremely satisfied with my results. Didnt hurt at all.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Thanks!  I added your comment as an update to your review since the comments tend to get buried as other users comment here.

Did you have to wear one of those chin strap things after surgery?