My Face Finally Looks Like It Should - Newport Beach, CA

I had a chin implant done at Dr. Domanskis' office...

I had a chin implant done at Dr. Domanskis' office and 6 weeks post-op, I'm absolutely loving the results. I was told many years ago as a kid by an orthodontist that the only solution was to basically crack my jaw and move it forward. Well, that didn't sound too appealing, so I passed. As an adult I decided to look back into this through plastic surgery, and the chin implant seemed perfect.

Dr. Domanskis explained everything that would happen and what I could expect as a far as results, and I signed up for surgery the next week. The surgery itself went fine, although I did end up using pain relievers for quite a bit longer than I expected to (about 10 days), but I called to make sure this was okay and was able to speak to the Dr. directly about it. I will have one more follow-up just to make sure everything is okay, but so far, I am just thrilled that my chin matches the rest of my face!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

My aunt had some filler done with Dr. Domanskis

Congrats on your new chin! That is very exciting and I'm so glad to hear you are loving the results!!

How was it determined what size of an implant would be used? Did you discuss this with the doctor and play an active role in choosing the size, or did he advise you on which size to consider, and you opted to follow his guidance?