I Love my New Chin - Newport Beach, CA

Did not like my profile at all...I always felt...

Did not like my profile at all...I always felt like a looked like a frog...I went to see 4 different surgeons and got different proposals. It took me a while to decide. Everybody in my family has the same recessive chin line, and I felt I could not stand it anymore.My best advise: do not wait if you want to look better, the younger you are the faster you will heal. And wait a few weeks before you post your review, as final results needs to settle.
pics!
Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're so happy with your results. I'd love to see your photos...chin before and afters are my favorites!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great Results! Even though I was really scared to do it! Not over the top. Very natural, an expert for your face! Great staff too. My best advise: do not wait if you want to look better, the younger you are the faster you will heal. And wait a few weeks before you post your review, as final results needs to settle. I did fat grafting, chin surgery, love the results. I went to see 4 doctors before I choose Dr. Sadati. I am more than pleased with the results.