I Love my New Chin - Newport Beach, CA

Did not like my profile at all...I always felt...

Did not like my profile at all...I always felt like a looked like a frog...I went to see 4 different surgeons and got different proposals. It took me a while to decide. Everybody in my family has the same recessive chin line, and I felt I could not stand it anymore.My best advise: do not wait if you want to look better, the younger you are the faster you will heal. And wait a few weeks before you post your review, as final results needs to settle.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great Results! Even though I was really scared to do it! Not over the top. Very natural, an expert for your face! Great staff too. My best advise: do not wait if you want to look better, the younger you are the faster you will heal. And wait a few weeks before you post your review, as final results needs to settle. I did fat grafting, chin surgery, love the results. I went to see 4 doctors before I choose Dr. Sadati. I am more than pleased with the results.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're so happy with your results. I'd love to see your photos...chin before and afters are my favorites!