I Got a Butt!!! – Newport Beach, CA

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate...

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate need of help, i tried everything i could possibly do to get a butt figure going, from countless amount of squats to even butt workout dvd's. My butt was Flat as a pancake!! and not only that i had fat on my sides that were wider than the width of my butt, I ALWAYS had self esteem issues with this! so i finally had enough and saved up every penny untill i was able to get a procedure done. Dr. Bunkis and his staff made me feel so important and were all excited for me! He knew EXACTLY what i wanted! I also had Lipo to remove my fatty sides which has always bothered me my whole life as well. My procedure was painless!!!!! I am so happy with the results! Iam no longer ashamed of my behind, i now only wear clothes to show off my beautiful butt! Dr. Bunkis did an amazing job and i ONLY trust him with any future procedures.

Painless? Really? I don't understand, there is no such thing as painless augmentation of any sort! Do you have any pics to share with us?
Painless? Sounds like Dr. Bunkis wrote this review. LOL.
Hahaha

Thank you Dr. Bunkis!

The left picture is what my butt use to look like . Completely flat!!!!!!!!! The 2 right pictures is my glorious booty! Dr Bunkis is the booty man! he knows what's up!!!!

he is defiantly not the butt doctor are you kidding, soz babe but from your pic i would not go to him... sorry just my opinion sorri x
The pic is 2 weeks after my surgery it's not going to look perfect yet , they are implants not fat transfer... Thanks.
Yours will heal the same way haahaa but.. I respect your opinion lol good luck
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon