I Got a Butt!!! – Newport Beach, CA

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate...

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate need of help, i tried everything i could possibly do to get a butt figure going, from countless amount of squats to even butt workout dvd's. My butt was Flat as a pancake!! and not only that i had fat on my sides that were wider than the width of my butt, I ALWAYS had self esteem issues with this! so i finally had enough and saved up every penny untill i was able to get a procedure done. Dr. Bunkis and his staff made me feel so important and were all excited for me! He knew EXACTLY what i wanted! I also had Lipo to remove my fatty sides which has always bothered me my whole life as well. My procedure was painless!!!!! I am so happy with the results! Iam no longer ashamed of my behind, i now only wear clothes to show off my beautiful butt! Dr. Bunkis did an amazing job and i ONLY trust him with any future procedures.

Thank you Dr. Bunkis!

The left picture is what my butt use to look like . Completely flat!!!!!!!!! The 2 right pictures is my glorious booty! Dr Bunkis is the booty man! he knows what's up!!!!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

he is defiantly not the butt doctor are you kidding, soz babe but from your pic i would not go to him... sorry just my opinion sorri x
The pic is 2 weeks after my surgery it's not going to look perfect yet , they are implants not fat transfer... Thanks.
Yours will heal the same way haahaa but.. I respect your opinion lol good luck
Painless? Really? I don't understand, there is no such thing as painless augmentation of any sort! Do you have any pics to share with us?
Painless? Sounds like Dr. Bunkis wrote this review. LOL.
Hahaha
Hi guys ! Sorry I haven't updated but in painless I mean after 24 hours from the surgery It was more discomfort than pain. I have a high tolerance and the surgery was not had bad or painful than I originally thought it was gonna be.
I have a high tolerance after 24 hours it was more discomfort than pain , I more chest pain because all you do is lay on your stomach!!!! All day!!!! Haha! Yes I will upload a picture
And no dr. Bunkis did not write this. I'm a real patient . I do not wish to reveal my name or face because I don't want anyone to know I did this procedure.
Congrats to you !! May I also ask what size implant and if round or oval?
Lookin good! I'm also to thin to do BBL, and have inquired of some of the top BBL DOCS in Miami, but they won't do this because of the high risk of complications. What information made you feel comfortable enough to do this? Was it just your trust in what the doc said? I really do want to do this procedure I'm just afraid.
The risk of it is ridiculously high because that area is not very clean but make sure you clean alllllllll the time!! I also would drink a lot of prunes so I wouldn't put pressure or any irritation/force when you need to go number two.. Standing up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the bluntness but yes! Number two standing up for like 2 weeks!!!! Cause I still couldn't sit comfortably but everyday got easier. It's a crazy procedure and healing time ! But WORTH IT!!! Dr. Bunkis gave me all the information i needed and he warned about infection as well but him and his staff literally hold your hand every step of the way. He would always call to check up on me, he always answered his phone when I needed him or had questions, that procedure is the most complicated procedure and he knows that so i was always under his eye. His motto for me was " if it hurts don't do it" simple as that! :)
Mine were oval, in the beginning it looks a bit weird but when they fall and when you break them in it starts looking exactly how they should, same goes for breast implants as well :)
pics? what size implant?
Any pics and size u got etc info Chicka , hope all iswel