Removal of Chubby Cheeks - Newport Beach, CA

I had my cheeks reduced by getting a buccal fat...

I had my cheeks reduced by getting a buccal fat removal from Dr. Sajjadian and he did a great job and his staff is amazingly awesome. The buccal fat removal was a painless procedure that I had in one of his very clean surgery centers. I had a choice of being put under local anesthesia or twilight and I chose local because I don't deal well with pain. The healing process took about a week with minimal swelling. I had dissolvable stiches in my mouth that was not entirely bothersome. Getting a buccal fat removal is honestly one of the best procedures I have ever gotten and would definetly recommend it to other patients who are trying to get rid of cheek fat. After three months I came back for some botox injected into my jaw muscles. The doctor told me that I would achieve maximum results if I had botox in my jaw muscles. Botox in jaw muscles normally shrinks the muscle so when you bite down the muscle doesn't look as big and bulky. After the botox injections, the doctor told me I would continue to heal since it normally takes 6 months to heal and it has only been about four months since my surgery. I cant wait until my cheeks completely heal. My cheeks are dramatically less chipmunky and I am very happy with the outcome so far.

Thanks for sharing your story, Kitty. There's not a lot of information out there about BFR so I really appreciate you posting your experience, and I'm glad it turned out well for you.

Are you planning on posting any pics? I'd love to see your results (in progress or fully healed -- every bit helps). Thank you in advance!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sajjadian is funny, handsome, and he cares about his patients. He takes his time to answer questions even if you bug him. Do the right thing. Schedule and appointment with him. Will not disappoint.