From Head to Toe - Newport Beach, CA

I had a lower lid bleph and brow lift with fat...

I had a lower lid bleph and brow lift with fat transfer to the cheeks. I have all pros no cons! Dr Elam is amazing and very gifted. At first we were just going to do upper and lower bleph. But he was concerned that when the extra skin under my eyes was removed there would be more noticeable wrinkles. So he decided on a Lower lid bleph and brow lift . The fat transfer to the cheeks was just the icing to the cake! It contoured my face and makes me look more youthful.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to brow lift community.

They always make me feel awesome !!

Loving the browlift and my goodies.. The fat transfer to the face was sadly reabsorbed. But that's not a problem for Dr Elam. He opted to inject radiesse, and i have had volume in my cheeks for over a year now! Dr Elam touches up with juvaderm on the nasal Labial creases and a little botox, just because I love it. I'm 27 now, but people always ask .. Who is older my sister or me? My sister is 20! I get carded everywhere ... And I'm truly happy. Just recently I wanted a little more volume on the cheeks, but Dr. Elam recommended that I hold off, and he would let me know when I was ready for more. Oh and ps! I love the results with radiesse... But if you are thinking of injecting radiesse the swelling lasts awhile, and at first you may think "oh no what did I do". My swelling lasted over 4 weeks until it settled. But you will love the final results... And it lasts a long time ! :))
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment one steps in to Dr. Elam's office one feels refreshed. The atmosphere inside Dr. Elam's office is one of a kind; the staff is phenomenal and the positive vibes are radiating. I have been a patient of Dr. Elam's for the past five years. I came to him after a bad lip injection in search for symmetry. After doing several juvaderm Injections and Botox injections throughout the years I decided to have my breasts redone. I was scared because I did not want stretch marks. Dr Elam reassured me this would not happen under his care and it did not! Dr. Elam is caring and will not do anything that does not fit your body. He is not here to take your money but is here to make you feel 100%! There's been times where I have wanted to do an injection and Dr. Elam said "No, you do need it". It's hard to find doctors these days that are not self-seeking. Then I decided to a have lower and upper lid bleph. I was really scared. Any procedure to the face is frightening . I went to his office several times expressing my concerns and Dr. Elam and his staff would just show me pictures and tell me everything was going to be okay! The day before my surgery I Went in again .. I was having cold feet. Dr. Elam reexamined me and said that a brow lift and a lower lid bleph with fat transfer to the cheeks would be most beneficial. Dr. Elam changed the surgery plan without an extra charge to me! I thought this was one of the nicest gestures anyone could do. The next day we proceeded with the revised plan. I have to say that Dr. Elam and his staff are the most caring people ever! I recieved a phone call almost everyday post op for a week to see how I was feeling! I am so happy with my results! They are natural and refreshing.. You can tell I look better .. But you cannot tell why! I would recommend Dr. Elam to anyone! He is a very gifted surgeon and is well-rounded .. He can work on any part of the body and create phenomenal results!