46 and Prepping for my Wedding - Newport Beach, CA

I have been thinking about this for 3 years,...

I have been thinking about this for 3 years, Impending wedding photos made my decision. Dr. Elam scheduled me quickly since my wedding was in 8 weeks. I could not be happier with results and my recovery was very quick. Even Dr. Elam was amazed at my quick recovery. I recommend him and his staff!!!
Congratulations you really look fantastic, welcome back to your 30's. I agree Dr. Elam is a remarkable surgeon, which procedures did you get? Thank you.
Beautiful! I'm thinking about this too just in Atlanta
wow congrats. In the 4th pic, your eyes look like Katy Perry's!

Scar

some have asked about scarring, the scar is approx. 1 inch long and about 1/2 an inch behind the hairline. It's actually difficult for me to find the scar, there are 3 and this is the most visible! The itching continues to diminish not to bothersome! Please excuse the color I need a root touch up but it shows the scar area better!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam has done prior breast augmentation on me and I was happy then as happy as I am with the Brow lift. Dr. Elam and his staff make every effort to make you feel comfortable before and after procedures. I am a happier me. Thank you Dr. Elam.