33 Year Old No Kids - Newport Beach, CA

After years of back pain and intended shoulders I...

After years of back pain and intended shoulders I made the serious decision to move forward with this surgery. My insurance initial gave me the step of seeing a specialist and a physical therapy was recommended but after seeing my surgeon he said I was a clear case of a reduction. I was a 34 F (so I thought), 140 and 5'2. A month after meeting my PS it was time to rock and roll. I was beyond nervous and even contemplated backing out. Day off the staff was amazing and eased me through everything.
Left breast- 836cc removed right 580ccc removed. Apparently I was wearing the wrong size bra.
Day one- sleepy
Day two-four- weird. Adjusting to not doing anything. Get up and down is tough. Had drain tubes. Pretty much laid on a towel to catch any possible drips.
Day four- removed tubes and bloated any dripping blood.
Breast feel tight. My nurse reminded me not the chases the pain and stay on top of my pain mends for the first week. Pop three a day. Morning afternoon and bedtime.

Day five- see PS. Remove gauges and says I can take a shower and get wet all over.
Numb and tingles around the nipples.
Now I'm day 15. Super swollen time, numbing still occurs and soo over sleeping on my back. I'm more swollen now than week one but I feel so normal I forget I've had major surgery and need to remind myself to sit down and do nothing. They look like about a smaller D cup but the swelling it make them look so tight. I know when I've done to much when my cleavage starts to touch.
I am back to work as well. I have a desk job so very little moving around I do have to walk around a bit. So far if I get sore, I just go home. I just can't wait for the swelling to decrease, even a tad.
But overall happy I have these new perky smaller breast. I look like I've lost 30 pounds.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Great staff. The nurse at the clinic was beyond amazing. She sense my nervousness and was there for me until I was under. The front desk operator, Leanne is also very helpful and nice. The great thing is she had this procedure cone as well so she really knows your pain.