I Trust Dr. Savalia Completely - Newport Beach, CA

After being diagnosed with breast cancer 9 mos ago...

After being diagnosed with breast cancer 9 mos ago I had to have a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction. Dr. Savalia performed my breast reconstruction in two surgeries 4 mos apart. Both surgeries went very well and the outcomes were amazing.

Overall, I am satisfied with my breast...

Overall, I am satisfied with my breast reconstruction experience.

It was a 6 month process involving post-mastectomy insertion (and 4 mos later) removal of tissue expanders and then implants put in. I did have a couple of complications throughout the provess due to the dissolvable stitches not breaking down under my skin. It took some time to determine this (after about 5 incision breaks and two surgical repairs). I gather that this is pretty uncommon though. I suppose I am one of the rarities.

I would still recommend breast reconstruction. It made me feel whole and more normal again after breast cancer.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon and caring doctor. Nice office with friendly staff (never snooty). Little wait. Dr. Savalia saw me at his office regularly and was always very professional, caring and sensible. He is a skilled surgeon who is sensitive to his patients' needs and concerns. The Hoag Breast Care Center surgeons use him as their #1 doctor for breast reconstruction. I can see why.