Breast reconstruction /no cancer - Newport Beach, CA

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam's reputation stands out. Many have said you can't find a more skilled, accomplished, knowlegeable and caring Plastic Surgeon than Dr. Elam. He is an aesthetic surgeon with an artistic eye. That's Dr. Elam! Dr. Elam, I know that you are one of the finest in your field of Plastic Surgery/Cosmetic Surgery because of my recent personal experience. We started with a simple Implant Revision Surgery "take the old out and replace with the new", however, it turned out to be a very complicated surgery i.e. Breast Reconstruction. Fortunately there was no cancer. As you said, "we got to you in the nick of time". A huge thank you Dr. Elam for my "Breast Reconstruction Makeover". Wow! You have made such a difference in my life. Not only do I have the most beautiful breast and radiant smile, but just as importantly, I am celebrating my new life filled with dignity and vitality. The best of the best skilled & caring Plastic Surgeon is what makes you , Dr. Elam stand above the rest! Please also express my thanks to your "going over and beyond" trained, caring, staff: Dr. Schwab, Shelley, Molly, Lupe, Chelsea, Doug and Theresa. They all created together a First Class Successful Plastic Surgery Experience for which I am so grateful. Warmly from my heart to yours, Barbara Hart

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.