Amazing Doctor - Newport Beach, CA

After having a mastectomy, my breast...

After having a mastectomy, my breast reconstruction made me feel whole again. I am very, very happy I went through it. It was well worth the time and pain! Although my insurance paid for it, it would have been worth the cash price. I had 4 surgeries total-1 for the mastectomy with expander placement, my exchange and nipple construction. I was dissatisfied, so I switched doctors for a final revision. I've been thrilled with the outcome of the final revision, I would highly recommend getting it done-its hard to understand how much more whole you'll feel after!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm happy to hear that you decided to switch doctors at one point during your reconstruction process. I think that sometimes women feel they have to "stick it out" with a particular doctor. Good for you! Congratulations on feeling whole again. More importantly, congratulations on conquering the cancer!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with Dr. Chun for him to revise a breast reconstruction I was unhappy with. He listened to all my concerns, and answered all my questions. I opted to have another surgery with him correcting the issues my other doctor would not. He did an amazing job! He is very, very picky and will do everything he can to give you perfect results. I'm so grateful for the job he did, and thrilled with my final outcome. After a mastectomy it is hard to feel whole again, he helped me feel so much better!