Breast Implant Revision and Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I was really unhappy with my previous breast...

I was really unhappy with my previous breast implants done by Dr. Juris Bunkis. He told me my breasts were how they were and nothing could be done to change their shape. He did such a terrible job I was always embarrassed of my breasts. Finally I saw Dr. Ambe and he changed my life. Everything Dr. Bunkis told me was incorrect and Dr. Ambe did the most amazing job. My breasts look like I could ever dream of. There was virtually NO pain after the surgery and I never took a single pain medicine! Not even tylenol! I highly recommend Dr. Ambe for anything related to breasts. You won't be disappointed. I'm thrilled with my results.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Masterful.

I hope I make the right decision and not regret this later. I really wanted the saline because I feel it is more safer and two out of 4 doctors that I interviewed didn't think it was much of a difference in appearance and feel. To add to the confusion one of the girls in the one office swears by saline and the other had saline removed and got the gel. I've never touched a fake boob...nor a real one! LOL!! OmG what do I do??? Yikes! I tried to see pics to compare but it really is not a visible thing at least not from my perspective. I've even done searches for saline vs gel and it's a toss up. Maybe the proof is in the touching? I did feel the pouches and noticed a slight difference. Saline a little more sturdy. Do I get hubby to feel another woman's breast ? Uhhh. ..nah don't think so! Please post pics if you can and let me know what your significant other says about the difference. This website is awesome for those considering such a life altering procedure. We need ALL the help we can get from fellow boobiefriends! Thanks for all you have contributed and xoxox. My best to you!
I would definitely ask to see and touch people who have had both types of breasts if you can somehow. From my personal experience the saline was MUCH different. Men would touch my breasts and instantly ask if I had implants. Now no one can tell at all. :) My significant other says these breasts are much, much better. Good luck with your decision. :)
Thanks chicbbl. Not sure how to approach that. Lol. I live in so fla and implants are all over the place. I don't know anyone personally. Oh boy...
Wow, what a great story and recommendation. Really happy for you.
Congratulations on your revision! Glad to hear you are happy with your results. What type and size implants did you get with your first BA? And with your recent revision? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
My first BA were saline implants. I can't remember the size, but about the same as they are now. My revision is with silicone implants.
I'm getting full lift with implants. We're you unhappy with lift or the saline implants? I'm thinking of getting saline bc of asymmetrical breast. I'm glad to hear you found a good doctor to help you. Can you post pics showing saline and then silicone? Thanks for sharing and helping others. :-)
I was unhappy with the saline and my precious doctor. The silicone is much more real feeling. With my saline it was obvious I had implants and with my silicone they feel completely real. I also had asymmetrical breasts, full lift, reconstruction, and silicone. I'll find my pics and post soon.
Glad you are happy with the silicone. I've heard from many women that they feel so much more real. Looking forward to your pics!