Dr. Kessler for the Win - Newport Beach, CA

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

I am 3 weeks post-op and feel great about my decision and my results. And i have to say, it is 100% because of my amazing doctor and his supportive staff. Dr. Kessler (Newport Beach, CA) really is great at what he does. He walked me through every decision making process regarding the procedure and wanted to hear my thoughts and wishes before making any suggestions of his own. I didn't feel any pressure or influence when talking about my wishes, which was something i was concerned about going into this. I really appreciated how he fully explained everything and made sure i understood. He is extremely nice and warm and seems to genuinely care about helping people achieve the look they want. Aside from Dr. Kessler himself, his support staff was wonderful. Wayne, the patient coordinator is just as warm and friendly. Sonya, at the front desk, is very hospitable and kind. The office is warm and inviting, with coffee and refreshments while you wait. One of most stand-out moments about my whole experience was their ability and willingness to work with me and my crazy schedule for followups and appointments. I am a student with two job who lives in a completely different part of town, needless to say, scheduling appointments is tough. But Sonya and Dr. Kessler were more than accommodating. Honestly, I don't think I would have had as great of an experience as I have thus far without this wonderful team supporting me along the way. Thank you all at the office of Dr. Kessler!!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.