3 Weeks Post-op - Newport Beach, CA

I had my breasts redone because my right breast...

I had my breasts redone because my right breast was capsulated, and I had a constant pain. When I had my first BA my surgeon told me my nipples would go out and he would need to perform a second surgery. Unsatisfied with the first surgery I never had the second surgery. Since my implant never settled and I went to numerous consultations and learned it was capsulated, I decided to just save up the money and get everything fixed at once. I also was over the muscle and wanted to go under to get more of a natural look. After going to many consultations, Dr. Bandy seemed to be the only surgeon that knew how to fix my breasts, and understood my vision for my new breasts. I thought I'd go to two other surgeons and get their opinion just in case; even though after my consultation with Dr. Bandy I was 90% sure I'd end up going with her. Surprisingly when i went to other consultations(I won't say names, but a surgeon who specializes in breast revisions) wasn't even sure that my breast was capsulated. Really?!! He gave me the impression, as if he didn't know what to do with me so he referred me to another doctor to get another opinion. After that, I knew I was going with Dr. Bandy. Dr. Bandy is extremely knowledgeable in what she does and is a true artist. I am only three weeks post- op, and so far so good! I am very satisfied with my results, and am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Bandy. The staff are also amazing!!!! I was so nervous on the day of surgery, and they made me feel so comfortable. If I decide to have any other procedures later on, I will not go anywhere also. Dr. Bandy is AMAZING!!!

Large dips above breast, uneven!

Now that I am about 9 months post op, my breast have settled and look like bags sitting on my chest. Indents above each implant make them look very strange. Was very happy with the results in the beginning, and now that they have settled I am not happy with them. Went back to get them checked out and wants to charge me another $6000 for a fat transfer. A bit much to fix yet another problem. :(
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had my breasts redone because my right breast was capsulated, and I had a constant pain. When I had my first BA my surgeon told me my nipples would go out and he would need to perform a second surgery. Unsatisfied with the first surgery I never had the second surgery. Since my implant never settled and I went to numerous consultations and learned it was capsulated, I decided to just save up the money and get everything fixed at once. I also was over the muscle and wanted to go under to get more of a natural look. After going to many consultations, Dr. Bandy seemed to be the only surgeon that knew how to fix my breasts, and understood my vision for my new breasts. I thought I'd go to two other surgeons and get their opinion just in case; even though after my consultation with Dr. Bandy I was 90% sure I'd end up going with her. Surprisingly when i went to other consultations(I won't say names, but a surgeon who specializes in breast revisions) wasn't even sure that my breast was capsulated. Really?!! He gave me the impression, as if he didn't know what to do with me so he referred me to another doctor to get another opinion. After that, I knew I was going with Dr. Bandy. Dr. Bandy is extremely knowledgeable in what she does and is a true artist. I am only three weeks post- op, and so far so good! I am very satisfied with my results, and am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Bandy. The staff are also amazing!!!! I was so nervous on the day of surgery, and they made me feel so comfortable. If I decide to have any other procedures later on, I will not go anywhere else. Dr. Bandy is AMAZING!!!

So sorry. I had cap con a year after my BA and found anew surgeon also who wanted to do Strattice to prevent cap con and it acts as an internal bra for problems like you are having. It was super expensive (twice a normal BA price, but he did capselectomy, two new pockets, new implants and Strattice) and it seemed like an extreme solution, but it worked well. Perhaps that can help?
Boo that sucks
Sorry to hear that !
They came out great and it's great you found a good PS.

Congratulations! You look fantastic in your photo! Might you have any "before" photos that you're comfortable sharing? When was your first BA and how many cc's did you get then? Did you go bigger or the same size for your revision? Glad you found a PS you liked and trusted!