Better Than I Could Have Imagined - Newport Beach, CA

I had breast implants put in several years ago...

I had breast implants put in several years ago that were to large and heavy, which made them hang. I went to Dr Anton in hopes he could fix my unattractive, hanging breasts. He suggested we do a full lift to remove the excess skin as well as put in smaller implants. The day of surgery I was very nervous but the staff at the surgery center was very friendly and put my nerves at ease. Being put under is always scary but the anesthesiologist was amazing and I felt like I woke up from an afternoon nap. My pain was minimal and only needed the pain pills for the first two days. I could not be more thrilled with the results. My scars are almost invisible and its only been two months. My breast are soft and perky and I love the new silhouette he gave me.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Anton is a true artist with the human body. He knows exactly how to achieve a desired result and executes perfectly. His ability to close incisions is remarkable. Dr Anton is also a perfectionist and worked an extra two hours to make sure my results would be perfect. I am so grateful for him. I trust him completely and if I ever need any other type of cosmetic procedure done Dr Anton will be the man for the job.

Congratulations on your new look! Glad to hear you found a doctor who could help give you the results you were seeking. That's great the pain was minimal. How many cc's did you have in your old implants? What type and size did you get this time? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!