My Breast Augmentation is awesome. - Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

The experience I had with Dr.Agha and his staff...

The experience I had with Dr.Agha and his staff was wonderful. I was very nervous when I decided to have Breast Augmentation Surgery. They quickly made me feel relaxed and answered all of my questions and concerns. They walked me through all the steps good and bad and then let me have the time I needed to make a decision and get started. Once I had made my decision to go through with the surgery they got me on the schedule and worked around my schedule very quickly. After the surgery they were very caring and made sure everything was going good as well as taking the time to answered any more questions I may have had and put me at ease again. My Breast Augmentation is awesome he did a remarkable job and gave me exactly what I wanted. If I ever decide to have more Cosmetic Surgery I would absolutely use Dr. Agha again, when you go to this office they treat you like you are family.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

He is wonderful and always friendly and welcoming. He treats you like family.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.