I'd wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18, but put it off until I was 25. - Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I'd wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18,...

I'd wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18, but put it off until I was 25. Now that I see the great results, I wish I would have gone to Doctor Grover much sooner. I experienced very little pain and the recovery time was extremely fast. Doctor Grover gave me a very natural result which is exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a breast augmentation.
hank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Dr. Sanjay Grover

Doctor Grover gave me the exact results I hoped for in a breast augmentation. I couldn't be more happy with everything.