Relief at Last - Breast Reduction Did Wonders - Newport Beach, CA

Got exactly the results I envisioned and feel so...

Got exactly the results I envisioned and feel so much better. Ahh! You know that feeling when you get home and take your bra off? I feel like that all the time now. I've been large breasted ever since puberty. The annoyance and back pain got exponentially worse when I had my two daughters, and I also began to feel unhappy with my breasts' even heavier new shape. On top of that, I decided to lose the baby weight and tone my body through exercise (mostly by running). I couldn't find a bra that made it workouts comfortable. It was incredibly frustrating. At first I thought I'd need to get lipo and a whole slew of fat-reducing procedures. But I realized after talking with Dr. Domanskis that I was achieving my goals just fine, it was just the soreness of my back from the weight of my breasts that had been bothering me for years (even stopping me from playing with the kids sometimes) and the general annoyance of being big-busted and droopy at the same time. So! After my initial appointment with Dr. D., he informed me that my insurance may help cover some of the cost because I had documented back pain problems. I was able to get 60% of the cost covered and Dr. D was flexible with me on the rest. The surgery was a bit longer than I expected, which left my husband somewhat worried, but the staff was attentive to him and assured him everything was going fine. About 4 hours after being put under, I was on my way home wearing an ace wrap and a prescription for pain killers. As promised I was functional by Thanksgiving (even cooked!) and pretty well fully healed by New Year's Eve. I did not have any complications except for the ace wrap coming a little loose, but I took care of it at home. The shape of my breasts as healed (over 2months post-op now) is better than before, although that was only an afterthought for me in the first place. The weight is substantially better. I have been missing out on this all my life. My clothes fit better, and my back! What an incredible difference. I don't have to take daily pain medication for my back anymore.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I have pretty bad medical anxiety, so it meant a lot that Dr. Domanskis had a calm demeanor.

Congratulations and welcome to the perky side:)

It is an amazing feeling when you take the bra off and they don't fall to your waist.  I am impressed, you even cooked Thanksgiving dinner.  Nice:)