Breast Augmentation/Nose Job/Botox - Newport Beach, CA

I am truly impressed with Dr. Elam’s work. I was...

I am truly impressed with Dr. Elam’s work. I was initially recommended to him by a friend when my previous implants ruptured in 2008, and I was hesitant to go back to the other Doctor. Dr. Elam made an immediate positive, professional impression on me, that I trusted him with the removal of my old implants and replacement with the new. I was beyond satisfied with the outcome of my new implants and because of that; I have gained great confidence in Dr. Elam’s work. Since my Breast Augmentation, I have trusted Dr. Elam with the reconstruction of my nose, and have continued to schedule regular appointments with him, for Botox around my eyes, nose, and fore head. I have received numerous compliments on his cosmetic procedures, not only from friends and family, but from complete strangers as well. Thanks to Dr. Elam I have gained great confidence within myself, with my looks and personality. I cannot thank Dr. Elam enough, I am beyond grateful to have met such an extraordinary cosmetic surgeon.

*FYI* the price below is my out of pocket expensive after insurance coverage of my ruptured implants. (Lsuarez)

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because Dr. Elam and his staff are the best! I have had several consultations prior to meeting Dr. Elam, and in meeting him I knew he would be the one to finally put a smile back on my face. I have been a patient since 2008 and I have no plans on continuing my services elsewhere. (lsuarez)