Breast Augmentation and Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I wanted a breast augmentation for many years now....

I wanted a breast augmentation for many years now. I decided to go with Dr. S because I heard that he did "beautiful breasts". I ended up getting saline implants and a lift. I am very happy with my results. He is a great doctor and his staff is quite good as well. I will be seeing him in the future for other procedures as well.

Initially I was happy with my surgery...that is...

Initially I was happy with my surgery...that is until the bandages started comming off. I should have waited before I posted my initial review so that I could have a full idea of what was to come. There were a lot of issues that came about and the office agreed to fix the problems then stood me up every time I came in for an appointment and cancelled the redo surgery a few days before. I have seen other plastic surgeons in the area and have been quoted $5,500+ that it is going to cost to fix these problems.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Do you have pics? He did my tummy tuck and I'm considering getting a lift and augmentation.

I'm glad you were able to get the results you wanted. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf!