Jennifer Ramirez - Newport Beach, CA

My name is Jennifer Ramirez, I am 25 years old. I...

My name is Jennifer Ramirez, I am 25 years old. I went from a 32a cup to a full C cup. I am SO HAPPY with the out come. After doing this procedure I am more confident in what i wear, especially in a bikini! Dr. Nichter and his staff made me feel comfortable from pre-op to post-op. The day of the procedure, the medical staff would check up on me to make sure I doing okay or if i needed anything. After the procedure i was surprised that I wasn't in pain, even after the medication faded away. The whole procedure was painless. I am very happy I chose Dr. Nichter for my procedure.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy with the work Dr. Nichter did. He took time of his own to call and check up on me the night after the procedure. If i ever decide to get another procedure, I would go to Dr. Nichter. Thank you for everything!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.