Finally Comfortable in my Own Skin - Newport Beach, CA

By the time I was 14, I had a feeling my breasts...

By the time I was 14, I had a feeling my breasts were not developing correctly. My mother used to always assure me that I'd "fill out" as I got older, and while I shouldn't have been comparing myself to the other girls, I most definitely had underdeveloped breasts. I had them until I was 22 years old, when I finally felt "Enough is enough." I decided in December 2013 to research a doctor who could take me AA breasts that fit in pre-teen trainer bras to a full C cup. After reading some reviews and researching his education, I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Domanskis. He helped me visualize what a C cup would look like on my 5'1" frame with my narrow hips, and I came to realize that a B cup was far more appropriate. The fact that the Dr. helped me with this decision meant a lot to me, because he had to do some convincing, but he was totally patient (and correct)! I had my surgery in March during my spring break from grad school. The surgery day went very well, and there were no complications. I was out by 1 p.m. and spent the rest of my break recovering. I did have to call the office once when I began having some itching, and they promptly told me how to take care of it and even called me back the next day to make sure I was doing ok. After the follow-up visit, I was very impressed. The fullness was perfect and I finally had some womanly curve to my flat chest. There was some bruising that took a few weeks to really go away, but other than that, the experience exceeded my expectations.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Domanskis had wonderful and gentle bedside manner. He was very calm, which helped settle my nerves. He was also very patient with my hesitancy, and I never felt rushed while in his care.

Congratulations! Did you have any support or care from your friends and family? I'm really happy you shared the the fact that you wanted a C cup but your doctor guided you to a B cup. Based on your height and petite body frame, I imagine the B cup looks quite full and perfect on you. Did you get saline and how many cc's? Enjoy your new look...you must feel great!