Dr. Nicther is THE Best!! - Newport Beach, CA

I contemplated Breast Augmentation surgery for...

I contemplated Breast Augmentation surgery for about 10 years. I went to 2 previous consultations with two different Plastic Surgeons, and no one compared to Dr. Larry Nicther's professionalism and calm demeanor. My friend referred Dr. Nicther after her Breast Augmentation surgery ten years ago. I had no idea that she ever had anything done. Her breasts looked and felt natural (yes, I said felt). That was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want to do anything outrageous for my body type (4'11 at 120 lbs). I just wanted to fit into my clothes better and to be feel confident wearing plunging necklines. So, after meeting Dr. Nicther and witnessed my friend's results after ten years, I was sold. Not only was Dr. Nicther so nice, but his staff are so caring and accommodating. They made sure that all my questions and concerns were answered and addressed at the consultation. Dr. Nicther went through the process every single step of the way and assured me that I would get great results. Everything went very smoothly. Long story short.... I went from a 32A to a 32C. I chose the transaxillary approach (armpit), because I thought that was the safest approach for me. I also chose to go with silicone gel because they just felt so much more natural. And two and half months post op, I am doing great. I love my results and I would do it again in a heart beat. Dr. Nicther also gives you holistic meds to help with swelling and bruising. My swelling and bruising went away in a week and a half. I highly recommend Dr. Nicther. He is great at what he does and he will definitely give you exactly what you ask for. Thank you Dr. Nicther!!!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Nicther!!! I totally trust his advise and care. He has made this process very easy and smooth. I wouldn't trust my body with anyone else.