Dr. Domanskis and Rachelle Are Angels! - Newport Beach, CA

I first went to see Dr. Domanskis about 15 years...

I first went to see Dr. Domanskis about 15 years ago and I have to say that everything was outstanding. My breasts look very natural and I went from a 34B to a 36D or 34C depending on the bra.
I did have to have a replacement...this is not meant to scare you but one of mine ruptured. It happens, it's the risk you take but it's a very, very small one. Ruptures are not common but it happened to me. Not a big deal. Within a week I was in the office and again, I'm happier than ever.
Another great part is that he really does have the hands of a surgeon. It's hardly noticeable that I even have a scar....The Dr. is THAT delicate.
Also, I can't say enough good things about Rachelle. Smart, always on point and a doll.
Would I recommend them? Anytime with a glad heart to a friend or stranger.
I wouldn't go anywhere else if I were you. Good luck:)
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Just about the best you can get....He knows what he's doing. He listens, he's contemplative, thorough, precise and kind. That's why I would only go to him for anything else in the future.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Just to clarify, did the rupture happen just in the past 6 months? Glad to hear you can barely see your scar. That's great!