Dr Champion and Her Staff Are Amazing!! - Newport Beach, CA

I never thought I'd ever be the type to get "work...

I never thought I'd ever be the type to get "work done" or ever be brave enough to go through with surgery for cosmetic purposes, but after meeting so many people throughout my life that have had breast augmentation, the idea started to seem less scary and more exciting until it was all I could think about. I was referred to Dr. Champion from a friend who had recently had the procedure the year before and I loved her results. After meeting Mimi and Traci and Dr. Champion for the consultation, I cancelled all my other consultations because I knew I was in good hands. They were all so genuinely nice and caring and professional. They made me feel completely comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I'm a total wuss and I wasn't even nervous or scared the morning of the procedure! Mimi always answered my emails almost instantly, before and after the procedure. any questions, concerns, and fears were addressed completely and they accomadated my crazy work schedule for the procedure and all my appointments. I really only had severe pain the day of surgery but by the next day I was almost pain free! The scars look amazing and I don't even notice them . Dr champion does amazing work and I am sooooo happy I went with her.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Love love love Dr Champion and her staff Mimi and Traci. They are not only knowledgable, but friendly, professional, and genuinely concerned about their patients. They are always happy to answer questions and never make you feel like you're bothering them. I can't say enough about how comfortable they made me feel throughout this whole process. They truly felt like friends I've had for years. I could ask them anything! I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for any of my appointments. If Traci was with another patient, Mimi would rush out and take me in, or vice versa. They value your time while giving you as much time as you need in their office. I highly reccomend Dr Champion and her staff!!