Breast Augmentation - Dr. Angela Champion - Newport Beach, CA

I had been considering a breast augmentation for a...

I had been considering a breast augmentation for a couple of years. I am a petite Asian female, and I wanted a curvier figure. The procedure itself was not very difficult. I was only under for a couple of hours, and I had a very easy recovery. I have no negative feedback whatsoever. I only took the prescribed pain meds for one day, and then I was able to just use Tylenol.

My results are better than I could have imagined. I'm so pleased with how I look now, and I feel comfortable and confident with the enhancement. Dr. Champion and her staff were so nice, supportive, and knowledgeable. This was a great overall experience!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Angela Champion and her staff. I was referred to Dr. Champion for my breast augmentation by an acquaintance, who had also undergone this same procedure. When I met Dr. Champion, I immediately liked her because she was not only professional but also very personable. At the time, I decided to delay my breast augmentation for a year, but I knew when I was ready, I’d go back to her. One year later, I was ready, and I called up Mimi and set up another consultation. I was shocked that both Mimi and Dr. Champion remembered me! It was a nice feeling because I’m sure they both see tons of patients. When determining the size of my implants, I didn’t have any idea, so I gave the instruction that I wanted to look as “natural as possible.” I’m a petite Asian woman, so as you can imagine, I was wondering how “natural” I could look with implants. Dr. Champion ultimately decided the size and placement of the implants. After that was determined, I remember having all these other questions about the surgery and post-op. I had been scouring the internet and feeling apprehensive about the recovery and everything I had read. While bombarding Dr. Champion with questions, she eased all my concerns and told me we were just going to take this one step at a time. I walked out of her office that day feeling confident, more comfortable, and ultimately excited for the procedure. On my surgery day, the outpatient surgical center was extremely nice. All the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Afterwards, I was told that Dr. Champion was one of the best the nurses have seen. They stated she was quick and very efficient. I told them, “I know, I picked a great doctor!” The day after my surgery, I woke up feeling a little stiff and sore, but I will say, I think I had an easy recovery. I saw Dr. Champion that next day, and she explained it went very well. Again, I attribute that to her exceptional surgical skills. My follow up appointments were also easy and actually enjoyable. Dr. Champion has a great staff, including Mimi and Traci. Mimi is a great resource, and Traci is a wonderful PA. I had full access to Traci, and I could text her with even the smallest of questions. My results have been phenomenal! I get compliments all the time, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I can’t imagine having gone to any other doctor, and I would highly recommend Dr. Champion for any cosmetic surgery. She’s skilled, extremely professional, and strives to ensure her patients are happy.