Thank You Dr. Angela Champion! - Newport Beach, CA

After having two children, I was ready to make the...

After having two children, I was ready to make the change in my personal appearance that I had been waiting for! It was a decision that was very personal and emotional for me, but I knew Dr. Angela Champion would be the one to make this happen from the moment I met her and her staff! I immediately felt comfortable and confident. Mimi, was amazing, and made me feel at ease in the consultation, and was always there to answer any question or fear that crossed my mind. Dr. Champion was wonderful, she walked me through the entire process from beginning to end. She calmed my nerves before surgery, and took the best care of me post surgery and through all of my check up appointments as well. I knew that I had a staff that cared about me as a person! I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery! I love the new me!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I can't tell you how happy I am that I chose Dr. Champion for my breast augmentation! Not only is she knowledgeable, professional and precise, but she is so kind, caring, and personable. She really, truly wants you to be happy with your results! From the day I met her, she listened to me and put my nerves at ease. She looked out for my best interest, and that meant so much to me. Mimi, my patient consultant, was always so super sweet, she helped me prep for my surgery and answered every one of my little questions that may be small to some, but were so important to me. I was walked through this entire positive, life changing process with personal attention and care. Pre surgery and post surgery I felt cared for and I looked forward to my appointments and check ups in the office. I would definitely refer Dr. Champion to anyone I know. You will be so happy!! Thank you so much for such a great experience!