I Can't Believe It - Newport Beach, CA

I figured I was too old for any of this. I wanted...

I figured I was too old for any of this. I wanted to get new breasts for myself. Dr Grover was slow, methodical and careful. I had no pain after surgery. Dr Grover did great follow up care. I found a huge boost to my self esteem and my confidence. I wish I had done this 30 years ago. I am so happy. I went from dressing in the closet to running around the house naked in 1 week.

Don't be afraid. Do it. You will be so glad. Dr Grover has all the right plans, I sent a friend to him. He did not feel she was a good candidate for what she wanted. He was open and truthful with her. instead of going for the money, he went for the best thing for my friend.

That told me all I needed to know.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

See above.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.