32 Years Old, 2 Children, Deflated After Breastfeeding - Newport Beach, CA

I found Dr. Nichter on Realself.com. After...

I found Dr. Nichter on Realself.com. After reviewing his work/photos, I decided to schedule a consultation during the holidays since I was in town. I first met with Barbara, one of the patient coordinators, and she took down my personal information and showed me a few implant types. Afterwards I met with Dr. Nichter. Immediately, I noticed that he was very personable and took his time to answer all my questions in detail. I myself am a medical professional so I appreciated the more sophisticated explanations he provided. His approach to helping you achieve your desired look is to give him a few 'wish photos' rather than do sizers in the office which he finds are not accurate. Dr. Nichter uses highly cohesive gel silicone Sientra implants. He also recommended a nipple reduction which was an excellent suggestion. I am now 10 weeks post-op (inframammary incision submuscular implants with nipple reduction) and I couldn't be happier with the results! He did achieve my 'wish photo' look! I would recommend him to friends and family.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I like the concept of using wish photos to help determine the size of your breasts. Do you know what size you ended up getting after sharing your goal pictures? Did you have any help with your children the first few days of your recovery? Glad you were able to get the nipple reduction too. Congratulations!
Thank you! I ended up with a 32 DD. I am 5'0" and 99 lbs. with 440 CC sientra moderate profile cohesive silicone. It was more CC's than I thought I was going to get (I was told between 280 to 350 CC) but it must be based on the photos I provided. My current results are very close to my wish photos. I did have help with my little ones (thankfully!). I am back 100% to my usual routine (including running, carrying/roughhousing with the kids, and work!)
Yes, that is a big difference in cc's but it also shows that your doctor knew what it would take to achieve your wish picture look. That's great your back to your normal life routine...busy but fun! ;) Enjoy your new look and feel free to post any pictures you're comfortable sharing.