32 Years Old, 2 Children, Deflated After Breastfeeding - Newport Beach, CA

I found Dr. Nichter on Realself.com. After...

I found Dr. Nichter on Realself.com. After reviewing his work/photos, I decided to schedule a consultation during the holidays since I was in town. I first met with Barbara, one of the patient coordinators, and she took down my personal information and showed me a few implant types. Afterwards I met with Dr. Nichter. Immediately, I noticed that he was very personable and took his time to answer all my questions in detail. I myself am a medical professional so I appreciated the more sophisticated explanations he provided. His approach to helping you achieve your desired look is to give him a few 'wish photos' rather than do sizers in the office which he finds are not accurate. Dr. Nichter uses highly cohesive gel silicone Sientra implants. He also recommended a nipple reduction which was an excellent suggestion. I am now 10 weeks post-op (inframammary incision submuscular implants with nipple reduction) and I couldn't be happier with the results! He did achieve my 'wish photo' look! I would recommend him to friends and family.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon