Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift - Newport Beach, CA

After having a child my breast changed. I felt...

After having a child my breast changed. I felt very insecure and knew I needed to do something about it. After extensive research, I came upon Dr. Sajjadian website and scheduled a consultation. His office staff was very helpful and professional. After meeting Dr. Sajjadian I knew I had found my plastic surgeon!! My experience went well from the beginning to end. My results are incredible. Dr. Sajjadian also took care of me after my surgery. I have heard stories from my friends about their surgeons not caring for them after surgery but Dr. Sajjadian was completely the opposite. He helped me through out the whole process. I definitely recommend Dr. Sajjadian to anyone interested in plastic surgery.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Service and work!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast lift with implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast lift with implants community.
Excelled work!