Getting my Surgery Done on October 9 with Dr.Bandy - Newport Beach, CA

Hello everyone! Its about time i post on here...

Hello everyone! Its about time i post on here after stalking the threads for a few months prior. But i have finally done it - set my surgery date! I am very excited and also nervous. I have a few questions so let me post my concerns/questions/brief history below in hopes anyone who answers can touch on anything i have said!

Firstly, I have not read or heard much about Dr.Bandy, her staff is AMAZING so attentive and really friendly. (i must have sent at least 10 emails a day). But I have not read much about her, anyone get a butt lift from her? I had large volume liposuction about a year ago ( I LOVE THE RESULTS ) I had it with Dr. Younai and he did and amazing job. However with my butt lift i am getting lipo again and mostly just to correct the shape I want and remove the fat that is left over.

Has anyone had any issues with having lipo in a place there was already lipo? I am looking for anyones helpful tips (things i should buy to help my recovery, meds i should take before hand and after). Pretty much anything that could possibly help me. I was hoping to lose weight before I got my surgery, because i know even with lipo I wont be where I want afterwards. But i am concerned about working out after i get my new booty. Meaning if i start losing weight down the road, will it cause me booty problems? Anyone have any suggestions?

I am flying to California on the 3rd, have my pre-op on the 4th and surgery on the 9th. I am in California until the 23rd when i fly home. Should i take more time off after that? I luckily have no problem getting the time off, so I'm just wondering will resting more help my recovery/results? Or is two weeks enough? Thanks in advance!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Pictures???
I will post them in the next week - but I am not super thrilled with results. I know the first few months it was super full, but like i was warned with fat injections sometimes your body can absorb it - and mine did! I look like I have cellulite now and I didn't have that look before!! I actually have started glute training workouts to get the butt I wanted. I wish i looked more into other options other than getting the surgery, it was a large sum of money for something that is 'okay' at best.
Oh, geez I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you do submit photos and speak out. I think that too many times the only things posted on here are the extreme great cases and I hope we all work on keeping this real...good, bad, or otherwise. Best wishes to you. Thank you again for replying.
If you haven't already had your lift...cancel it!!! I have read only terrrible things about her. Check out breast explants and 'papagoat ' as well as tiny titted songbirds account of her. She is greedy and does not follow up, according to them she has done some very bad work. be careful!!!
How did it go with Ur surgery?
I was looking at the photos on her site and it looks like she does a great job. Is she reasonably priced? Keep us posted with how it goes!

Hey girl,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood n gl our journey keep us posted.