39 Year Old Television Producer Who Works Around All the "Beautiful" People - Newport Beach, CA

I do my best to take care of myself but I work in...

I do my best to take care of myself but I work in an industry where how you looks makes a huge difference--even if you are behind the camera. Botox was a simple, easy way to do something for myself. Five days after I had it done, one of my photographers walked up and said, "Wow, you look refreshed!" Perfect! That's what I was going for. I don't look fake, plastic or unnatural. I look refreshed. There was no pain (Dr. Daines had me put an ice pack on the area for a couple of minutes) and I was done in minutes. Getting my ears pierced hurt more! I noticed the difference when I put on my eye makeup and I didn't have to 'lift up my eyebrow/lid' to put it on. I am so glad I took the plunge and had Botox done. I'm a believer!
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daines is amazing. He's very approachable and will really listen to what you want--and don't want--and help you make the best decision for you. I never felt like just 'another number' in his office.