Dr. Siamak Agha in Corona Del Mar/Newport Beach is the BEST!! - Newport Beach, CA

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Agha during my...

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Agha during my search for a plastic surgeon. I don't want to completely gush, but I truly think he is the best. Dr. Agha has done several procedures on me already, and we are nearly done with "my list". I am in my forties, and after childbirth- and weight gain and loss, I found many things I was very unhappy with about myself. I work out very hard and am very strong, but some things just cannot be corrected in the gym. I decided for me, life was too short to not be comfortable in my own skin. My procedures have included: lower body lift(high definition w/ spiral thigh life), breasts, upper arms, lower face and neck, and nose. I went into this whole process with very realistic expectations, and I can honestly say that my outcome/s have well exceeded my expectations. From Day 1 consultation I felt at so comfortable with Dr. Agha. And that is saying something for me, I am a very body-conscious person and even am uncomfortable around female physicians. He is professional yet so real, and will explain everything to you in lay person's language. He is so knowledgeable, yet has a wonderful sense of humor that puts you at ease. I have complete trust in his skills and his decision making. Each procedure has come with the expected tough recoveries, and even pain and soreness. I even had a minor complication with one of my surgeries, but Dr. Agha used an abundance of caution, and it has healed beautifully. A few of my family and close friends know all about my procedures, but the majority of those in my circle have no clue. And most comments I get are how good I look, but none of them suspect I had surgery. I have even been told recently that I have a body of someone in their 20s! Haha, love it. And I love that my results are excellent, but natural. I do not regret one thing, and if I had it to do all over again, the only thing I would change is, I would have done it sooner. For me it has been worth every penny and given me confidence through the roof. I not only love Dr. Agha, but the whole staff make you feel welcome and like old friends.
**please keep in mind the cost I put is the total cost of all of my procedures spread out over a few surgeries, not just body lift - and it also includes all the surgery room fees, anesthesiologist fees, and other misc fees. Worth every penny.

Makeover with Dr. Agha in Newport Beach, CA